Friday, August 30, 2013

fifty years of love




For a recent client project, I had the huge honor of putting together a dvd filled with photos and videos of two amazing people (and their families) for their 50th wedding anniversary. Today is their official anniversary, so I just wanted to dedicate (with permission!) my little corner of the internet to their special day. I was completely touched by what little I could gather of their story, from photos and them just talking (in a video) of how they met and their life together. It's such a beautiful thing to be able to spend fifty years with your best friend, especially in this age when fewer and fewer people make it to that marker. I just hope that my own marriage is filled with as much love and dedication as theirs. So happy anniversary John and Lynn, thank you for being such a wonderful example to all of us.






No comments:

Post a Comment