Thursday, September 19, 2013

autumn hues



shirt/blazer: thrifted // skirt: borrowed from Ivy // hat/tights: forever 21 // shoes: target







Hello you beautiful people! I can't talk long because I have a ton of homework tonight, but I thought I would give you a weather update. Oregon weather has been pretty weird these past few days. One moment it's hot and I'm sweating a ton, and the next moment I have to pile on five jackets and drink hot chocolate. As for a hair update, my friends and I have decided that I officially have the weirdest hair because it cannot hold color to save its life. Parts of it are still a dark purple shade, some parts are dark brown, some seem almost black--I'm not complaining about it at all, it's just interesting to see what it does. Needless to say, everyone is having a hair dying party this weekend and I'll touch it up then. Purple hair is way too fun to give up just yet!

Hope you guys have a great day!




1 comment: