Sunday, September 29, 2013

my week in instagram #57



1. The first sign of fall is when the pumpkin fairy comes and leaves cute baby pumpkins all over campus. 2. I'm starting a 365-ish thing on instagram (this is the first photo in the series), which you can read about here.



3. Matt took me on a celebratory date to a yummy restaurant because I got a job! I'm now part of a team of super creative and talented people working on a new yearbook, and my job is to lead the photography team. I'm beyond excited for this opportunity. 4. Yesterday Matt and I made candy! He wanted to make some for the Breaking Bad finale, so we spent our Saturday night in the kitchen and came out with two successful batches of candy! Pretty good on our first try, if I do say so myself.



5. I am forever analyzing poetry, and it's really beautiful to dig deep into the poems. If only I could be half as talented when it comes to writing poetry as the people I'm studying. 6. Fun purple hair. Why does our hair always look better right before we go to bed? 7. I've finished several other drawing assignments for various art classes, and this one was my favorite. I like to call it, "Helping Hand."



8. This is a rainy day outfit that I never took outfit photos of. Maybe one day if it ever decides to stop raining here. 9. And finally, my very first yearbook meeting! Kinfolk is one of our inspirations for the asthetics of the book, and we are already dreaming up of different articles to put together. It's going to be so much fun and I cannot wait to see how everything unfolds.

Hope you had a really wonderful week as well!









No comments:

Post a Comment