Monday, September 16, 2013

sunset central



top: topshop // skirt: borrowed from Tabatha // shoes: payless




Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was pretty low key, with doing homework, hanging out with my friends and watching ridiculous tv shows, and playing a lot of video games with Matt. But now it's time to get back into another week of school. I had to quit my job with the newspaper since they cut the pay for the photographers, so I've been trying really hard to get a job. I feel for all you people who have to pay for college, it's hard stuff. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of places, so we will see how things pan out. For now I'm just taking things one day at a time and hoping for the best!





I hope you have a very lovely day!












No comments:

Post a Comment