Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm walking on sunshine



dress/tights: forever 21 // shirt/cardigan/shoes: thrifted // jacket: from a friend // glasses: firmoo.com




The purple hair is back! Thank goodness too. I didn't realize how much I missed it until my hair became purple again. It may be absolutely ridiculous to have purple hair, but I think it's fun and just my style, and what better time to do it in life than in college? (Though, who's to say I can't have it when I'm older?) I've worn an outfit similar to this one in the past, but I love the way the blue in the shirt sort of matches my hair, and the yellow contrasts it nicely. It's fun to see how clothes look with purple hair as opposed to brown hair. Though I am a firm believer that nearly all colors go together, some go better than others and I like awesome color combinations with purple. Yellow seems to be working pretty good here!




I also really wanted to match with my surroundings, so I found some yellow trees and took these photos. Of course, being right next to a fairly active street isn't very fun. I actually had one guy honk his horn while his buddy waved to me as they drove by. Kind of creepy, and in my shock I did nothing but wave back. The scene in my head, of Lauren with fear in her eyes just waving in front of the camera, is really funny now, but man was it weird when it happened. Oh the things we do for a good background.




Well, I hope you have a really wonderful day! Despite the title of this post, there's a ton of rain scheduled, but I'm gonna make the most of it. It's gonna be a good day.









No comments:

Post a Comment