Sunday, November 24, 2013

my week in instagram #63



Getting ready for the Sophomore black and white murder mystery party. I won $50 by correctly guessing the murderer and getting my name pulled out of a hat. // Going on a date with Matt to the Switchfoot concert. Drew threw him his guitar pick at the end of the show. // Receiving my new sketchbook in the mail. I've been drawing in it constantly. // Sketching Thom Yorke. One of my favorite drawings yet! // The best, safest, most wonderful place in the entire world--in your arms. // Building a fort in our apartment! Hilarious telestrations followed. // Finishing up a photoshoot that included glitter, a fog machine, and lots and lots of flour! So excited for the results!

You can follow the adventure on instagram @impulsings.






No comments:

Post a Comment