Wednesday, November 20, 2013

take me out



shirt/skirt: thrifted // tights/hat: forever 21 // shoes: target // jacket: from a friend





Thanks to my drawing class, I've started to get on a huge drawing kick, which I am really happy about because I used to sketch a lot a few years ago, but then for one reason or another I quit. And now that I'm finally learning how to draw properly, I've been obsessed with sketching random things. Poor Matt is going to be swamped with drawings I give to him. Thankfully, I recently won a $50 gift card for correctly guessing the killer in a murder mystery party, so I spent the first fifth of it on a brand new sketchbook to draw everything on the planet. Then Matt will have relief.

But in all seriousness, I'm thankful that this hobby has been reincarnated.





Also, here's an outfit with never-worn-enough thrifted clothes.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment