Monday, December 16, 2013

my week in instagram #65



putting up Christmas decorations // driving down the Oregon roads // viewing cool art at galleries // painting for class // petting the cutest puppy in the world // being fancy with the most handsome guy

Sorry things have been pretty quiet around here for the past couple of days. It's been a busy week, with not being able to go to bed until four in the morning most nights, thanks to the overwhelming amounts of final projects. But as you can see from my latest instagram photos, it certainly has not been without some good times! I have survived though, my sleep schedule is back to normal, and now there is just one more week of finals between me and Christmas break.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment