Monday, February 24, 2014

winter blues






A couple weekends ago, Oregon received several solid inches of snow. School was canceled and laundry baskets, cardboard boxes, anything with a slippery surface to sled down the slightly inclined roads were taken out. It was so funny watching the boys slide down hills while inside our warm apartment! The extent of my snow playing was taking photos, but is that really so surprising? Anyways, I particularly enjoyed this outfit with my new skirt. One day I caved and got it because it was basic and on sale and I could picture myself wearing it with many things. It's funny though, now that I'm too busy to blog outfits on a regular basis, I've been pretty relaxed with my clothing choices. It doesn't help that I have ceramics in the middle of the day three times a week, so I usually opt for pants anyways. Maybe once the yearbook is sent off to the printers I'll have a spare moment to take some outfit photos myself. Wouldn't that be crazy?

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment