Thursday, August 28, 2014

beluga point + library // guitar shoot

August 6 & 7, 2014















Most of these photos were taken at Beluga Point, and most of them were taken before my shoot with Cody. I try to scout out a location before the shoot, to not only figure out where I want to execute my ideas, but also get some new ones. Beluga Point is one of those places that, even though it's a fairly small part of the Seward Highway, one can explore for hours and hours. I love it so much and I don't find myself there too often. So needless to say, Cody and I got a lot of really awesome images. His family and my family basically grew up together, both of us being military and moving to the same location multiple times, so it was really great to catch up with him now that we are both "adults".

Then the very next night we shot at the local library, the same place where I photographed Miss Alaska United States and Miss Teen Alaska United States, way back in 2012. (Yikes, some of those photos were not my best.) It's fun to see my photographic style evolve even from what it was two years ago. The room we went into was as awesome as I remembered it, and I better say a special thanks to library security for unlocking the room and letting us go into it after hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment