Tuesday, August 19, 2014

flattop // client shoot

July 13, 2014






Some general photos from exploring Flattop with Jessica. I reached out to her after reading about a show she was doing in Anchorage, and we met up to take some photos and enjoy the Anchorage skyline. It was such a strange thing, because I usually try to meet my clients prior to shooting, just so that we can become more comfortable with each other, but she and I were unable to simply due to scheduling and time slots. It all worked out perfectly though, and I'm pleased with the images we got.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to post those results, but I've been so busy that I haven't had much time. But this day was a great one, and Jessica is a very talented individual and I'm so glad I go to meet her!


No comments:

Post a Comment