Tuesday, January 20, 2015

21;

21;

Today is my twenty first birthday and I don't have much to say. Twenty was the first year not being a teenager, and even though twenty one is supposed to be a huge marker, I don't think the change has been as significant as twenty was.

I'm not sure where I'm going, not sure of anything, and a bit unsure if I'll ever know. For now I'm just trekking by, thinking a lot, making art, thinking of what I might want to spend my life doing, what would make me feel most fulfilled. Usually I have these accompanying paragraphs written out days or weeks in advance, but I didn't really know what to say to reflect on this day. I do know that my twentieth year was a very wonderful one, and I'm worried that twenty one will be filled with the adult things that I've been dreading.

I just don't want to make the wrong decisions and mess up my life. At the same time though, I should stop taking things so seriously.

Regardless, today I am happy.

Turning twenty // Turing nineteen // Turning eighteen // Turning seventeen

No comments:

Post a Comment